I am in a solo practice and my practice is dedicated to women in menopause and in the menopausal transition (10-12 years before menopause).
Our pratice deals with the problems that these women face during their lifetime.
Some of the problems that we treat are hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, pain with intercourse, urinary leakage and osteoporosis.
Credentialed Menopausal Pracitioner by the North American Menopausal Society (NAMS)
- Director of the Osteoporosis program at St Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist by the I.S.C.D. (certified to interpret DXA scans)
- Director of OBS-GYN
- Associate Professor of OBS-GYN S.U.N.Y. at Stony Brook
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Published several articles in our medical journals on Menopause and Osteoporosis, and recently published a chapter in a textbook on Osteoporosis.
Services We Provide
- Annual Physical Exam with Pap test (when necessary)
- Urodynamic Testing in women with Urinary Stress Incontinence or Overactive Bladder
- Pelvic Floor Training in Women with Urinary Leakage
- DXA Testing (Bone Densitometry Screening) for Osteoporosis
- Workup and treatment for women with Osteoporosis or Osteopenia
- Gynecological Ultrasound
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy